WOW KOREA is recruiting international students in Korea who are from Asia & Middle East country and are passionate about traveling and promoting Korea to join WOW KOREA Supporters Program 2018 (Click to read more or apply)!
International students from Asian & Middle East countries except China and Japan who:
– Are interested in Korea Tourism and Culture
– Are interested in social media and online marketing activities
– Live in Korea and can participate in activities regularly
– Group Applicants (preferred) : 2~3 members of Asian & Middle-East student other than Chinese and Japanese
※The group has to consist of at least 1 member from the countries below if possible (Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, Indonesia, Philippines, United Arab Emirates, Turkey, India, Kazakhstan)
– Individual Applicants : Students from Asia&Middle East countries with social media skills in photography, video, influencer, etc.
– Attend official field trips(4 times) and complete content for the mission
– Yearly mission > create a Korea tourist guidebook for Asian & Middle Eastern travellers
– Promote various Korea tourism content through official WOWKOREA and individual social media channels
– Opportunities to participate in official field trips and group mission tours
– Opportunities to participate in awesome festivals or events in Korea
– Awards for best performance individuals/groups
– Opportunities to attend marketing seminar about Korea tourism
– Certificate of participation of WOWKOREA Supporters
I joined WOW KOREA in 2016 and 2017 and I enjoyed every single trips with WOW KOREA. I met many friends who share the same passion for travel! We got close during WOW KOREA trips and now we are good friends who travel together locally and internationally! (YES, even after WOW KOREA program)
WOW KOREA is not just about traveling for FREE. It is about meeting people who love traveling as much as you and people who have passion and love to share about the beauty of Korea, and for you to make good friends (and some said we are a big “family) in Korea, at the same time, show the world how beautiful Korea is and share Korea travel guide to your friends! Basically, just have fun, enjoy the trip (good food, nice places, super good hotels, etc), and share your experience on your social media such as Facebook, Instagram or blog! 🙂
ABOUT WOW KOREA trips:
- In 2017, we had 5 field trips (3D2N), many monthly special mission/small group trips.
- It is compulsory to attend the opening ceremony, and first field trip will be on the same weekend too. (It means your trip starts after the opening ceremony)
If you love traveling, love sharing travel tips with your friends on social media, have passion and love for Korea, and from Asia / Middle East country, I encourage you to join WOW KOREA!! This is probably gonna be the best thing you have ever experienced as an international student in Korea. (Cheers~)
- My WOW KOREA Supporters Trip posts